Subject: RE: Lightwave #1 Mixed feelings
From: 26-Jul-1995 0529 <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"@24580.enet.dec.com
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 95 11:56:34 PDT

Kevin,

>Hello Dean;

>I received my Lightspeed #1 tape and would like to provide some
>feedback.

>Overall, I liked the tape and found it to contain much useful information.

>I am however, disappointed with the video/audio quality of the tape
<I received. Whoever is duplicating your tapes is not maintaining a very
>high quality control. The tape I received was barely viewable due to
>having to adjust tracking until the video was distorted in order to
>make the audio understandable.

 WOW ! Mine was plug and play. I never touched the tracking at all.
 I ran it on an AG1960 though, but I don't know if that makes a big
 difference.

 -bill
--
26-Jul-1995 0529 <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]